HEALING & VASTU CONSULTANCY
Jewellery Care & Instructions
Each piece of Neeva Jewellery is handcrafted & requires delicate handling. Every piece of NEEVA Jewellery is made with care from precious metals, metal alloys and natural gemstones / semi-precious stones and crystals / crystal beads.
1. Do not play with the bracelet or the necklace. The cord / thread used in the bracelet or necklace may snap / cut.
2. The Elastic cord if used in a bracelet or a necklace is stretchable but has a certain limit of stretchability.
3. Never stretch the elastic cord more than 2 inches.
1. Apply lotion, cosmetics, hairspray and perfume before dressing in jewellery.
2. When undressing, wipe each piece with a clean soft cloth to remove oils and perspiration.
3. Store in a fabric-lined box, separately or individually-wrapped in tissue to prevent scratches.
1. Never wear jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
2. Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products.
3. Never expose jewellery to chlorine swimming pools or hot tubs.
Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
1. Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
2. Store your jewellery properly and keep jewellery pieces apart so they don't rub together.
3. Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly with a soft cloth.
4. Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction of silver or gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
We are not responsible for how you wear your jewellery. Scratches and knocks are part of normal signs of everyday wear.
For Neeva Creations
Dr. Vickram Aadityaa